• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

15,000 Post GiveAway! XBox One with a few games.

payneed

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Paynefree is NOT a ninja assassin see the diff.?
169   0
Reaction score
OK Boys & Girls giving away an XBox one in perfect working order! Because this place has given me so much joy (no homo):)
This was in the grand-kids play room, it only got played a couple of weeks a year maybe the last 5 years? (I'm guessing)
UNIT, 2 controllers Rare Replay, Star Wars Angy Birds, Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare, Lego Movie, Lego Batman 3

As stated everything works, but if you don't know you need to subscribe to Microsoft to update and keep playing games forever. Only turning this thing on every 6 months or so takes DAYS of updating to play a game at the grandkids level lol. For me the disc is enough. :)

I will end this giveaway on Sunday evening 6:00 PM, and if this is going to be a kids gift I will drive up to 1 hour (maybe more) to meet you to hand it off, before Christmas.
1 entry for all.
2 for first responders. (past or present)
3 for military. :usa: or law enforcement (past or present)

If anybody plays Wii anymore hit me up (PM) for controllers, Wii Fit and any games pictured, the Wii console will not recognize a disc. I won't give these away all at one time (probably) and only to ODT supporters with good feedback.
Merry CHRISTmas! Better picture of Wii stuff added 12-16. Controllers are spoken for. I will try to update as games are asked for. BTW if face to face won't work (i.e. Kalamazoo Michigan @Nonliberal :boink:) shipping is on ME.:thumb:

20201209_095530.jpg

20201129_174910.jpg

Wii Stuff 12-16 b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom