• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

15,000 Post GiveAway! XBox One with a few games.

In 1! Great giveaway if you have kids or grandkids!

After thinking about it more I'm pretty sure this is only 4 years old.
When we got it (I was 58 at the time & g-kids were 9-13) I thought I was going to show them how good I was...
I couldn't jump up a little hill right at the beginning of a war one. NEVER got up that stupid hill, kept getting killed...
VERY humbling... I gave that game to my son, THAT day :pound:and bought me some marbles. :)
Some of the games are tough... on my ego... :doh::)

After thinking about it more I'm pretty sure this is only 4 years old.
When we got it (I was 58 at the time & g-kids were 9-13) I thought I was going to show them how good I was...
I couldn't jump up a little hill right at the beginning of a war one. NEVER got up that stupid hill, kept getting killed...
VERY humbling... I gave that game to my son, THAT day :pound:and bought me some marbles. :)
Some of the games are tough... on my ego... :doh::)

Don't feel too bad, as much as I love real life tactics, training and shooting I avoid the newer war games like the plague because I can't play them very well (and refuse to spend the time to get better). My ego won't let me sit there and get decimated over and over again by some punk ass 10 year old kid online. My wife and I play racing games together sometimes when she's had too much to drink. :)

I still play Wii with my adult son when we go visit my grandson. He usually waits about 30 minutes for me to visit with my grandson then he breaks out the controllers and smiles. I play him pretty close on most stuff. He rips me a new one on baseball most of the time but he did have a baseball scholarship to a D1 school as a pitcher so that's my excuse. :noidea:

Back
Top Bottom