• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

15-year-olds to get state-subsidized sex-change operations

The biggest problem I have with this is that these kids are being used as proxies for adults to wage their culture war. Its like the (now) 8 yr. old "girl" where the parents were painfully obviously projecting their own gender ideas and desire for "understanding" by allowing their 5 yr old's random statements to give them an excuse to try to push a liberal agenda by suing the school district over bathrooms.

Gender Diaspora is real. So is the rights of people who wanna be different/ weird/whatever. But minors should be taught what is mainstream and what will give them the best chances of success in life by their parents. That does not include allowing them to experiment with their gender and sexuality. I really can't understand people who can do this to their kids...

The biggest problem I have with this is that these kids are being used as proxies for adults to wage their culture war. Its like the (now) 8 yr. old "girl" where the parents were painfully obviously projecting their own gender ideas and desire for "understanding" by allowing their 5 yr old's random statements to give them an excuse to try to push a liberal agenda by suing the school district over bathrooms.

Gender Diaspora is real. So is the rights of people who wanna be different/ weird/whatever. But minors should be taught what is mainstream and what will give them the best chances of success in life by their parents. That does not include allowing them to experiment with their gender and sexuality. I really can't understand people who can do this to their kids...

Just a sick as Munch Howson by Proxy

i2.kym_cdn.com_entries_icons_original_000_005_545_OpoQQ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom