• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

15 Years

Awesome....vaping now?

nope cold turkey

i have never really been addicted to the nicotine so its the feel of an actual cigarette and the taste i like

i have been meaning to quit but just kinda didnt want to and one day decided enough was enough. i may have one once a year or every now and again but as far as buying packs and bumming from my buddies thats all over for good

nope cold turkey

i have never really been addicted to the nicotine so its the feel of an actual cigarette and the taste i like

i have been meaning to quit but just kinda didnt want to and one day decided enough was enough. i may have one once a year or every now and again but as far as buying packs and bumming from my buddies thats all over for good

Awesome!

I have this down to the day, I am so committed to my love. In two weeks, it will be exactly one half month we've shared our lives together. oh the memories

20 years for me and my loving bride on the 25th of this month. Hands down the absolute best 20 years of my life! Praying that I can see many more with her!

7/1/2006 so July 1 = 8 years. Id do it over again but this time we eat steak at Waffle House not Bones. Word to those courting a new lady don't spoil her now spoil her later. They will expect it. Under promise over deliver......

Back
Top Bottom