152 pages of innocense

Yep, after reading the tweets he seems like a harmless, does nothing wrong, studies all the time, stays out of trouble little boy.

My favorite is how his mom is trying to make $$$ off of this by trademarking his name...seriously?

What pisses me off is there was a 13 year old boy in Kansas City that was doused with gasoline by 2 16 year old "african americans" (I guess that makes me European American). As they lit him on fire the were heard saying "that's what you deserve, that's what you get white boy". Where's the march on Washington for this? Where's the news? Where are the protests? Funny, you can google it but it's hard to find now because most of the news sites took the article down. Google: 13 year old burned Kansas.

If you really want to see more read about this kid's school and how his teacher told a student (I think it was the same kid) a question about black history month, her reply to him "What would you know about it?" exclaimed the teacher dismissively. "You're not our race." But again, has anyone heard about this? Nope.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012...is_schools_racist_teaching.html#ixzz1qbXmbHQp

Innocence

So because the black kid spoke Ebonics he was a bad person?

The kid was a thug and was suspended from school for stealing jewelry, possession of marijuana, possession of burglary tools....

That doesn't make him guilty of anything worthy of being killed but it does paint a different picture than the one the media is painting.

The kid was a thug and was suspended from school for stealing jewelry, possession of marijuana, possession of burglary tools....

That doesn't make him guilty of anything worthy of being killed but it does paint a different picture than the one the media is painting.

This! They show his nice lil football pictures and his childhood pictures. None of the pictures the media showed were recent. Had they showed recent pictures I doubt the media would have got much coverage over it like they did. They do it for ratings. They could care less about the victim.

I missed all that. Link? If it's not on the tweet page.
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/soci...rayvon-martin-found-jewelry-and-burglary-tool

"Trayvon claimed at the time that an unnamed friend furnished him with the jewelry and temporarily avoided disciplinary action -- only to be subsequently suspended for the graffiti."

why are there so many unnamed people in the black community, every time I watch cops its that guy they know but don't know his name?

Also if any of you would like to give me jewelry for free, pm me, and who doesn't keep a screwdriver in their backpack at school in highschool, duh!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom