152 pages of innocense

So someone gave him jewelry that was allegedly stolen. He had a screwdriver in his backpack aka "burglary tool"? He smoked some grass (how many of you haven't?). He scribbled some **** on a locker.

This = public enemy #1?

You guys spin stuff as bad as the media. This is being looked at from two extreme sides, it needs to be viewed from the middle.

So someone gave him jewelry that was allegedly stolen. He had a screwdriver in his backpack aka "burglary tool"? He smoked some grass (how many of you haven't?). He scribbled some **** on a locker.

This = public enemy #1?

You guys spin stuff as bad as the media. This is being looked at from two extreme sides, it needs to be viewed from the middle.

yes, in the middle. We dont know all the facts. Some people seem to think the police lock people up for any little infraction. I would think if they had something on him or he did some sort of wrong doing that he would be in jail. He is not. So something is a miss. We dont know all the facts and I will be happy to read them if and when the facts do come out.

This = public enemy #1?

No but it is a contrast to the media bias, if it was up to the media he would just be a 12yr old who loves sweet tea and skittles and wears hoodies only to keep his ears warm. This kid obviously was not some demure little kid, to some people those pics means he wouldn't have fought Zimmerman, wouldn't be big enough to fight Zimmerman, and would never present any type of suspicious image.

Also he likes leaky panties, he said so in his twitter

Last edited:
Parenting tip #1 : If you child has been suspended from school multiple times for, Dope, Vandalizing school property and has lots of unexplained women’s jewelry it might not be best to buy him a Grill (gold teeth) to complete his Gangsta look.

If it walks like Duck, looks like a Duck, Quacks like a Duck, someone might mistake it for a Duck.

If walks like Gangsta ....ETC.

This! They show his nice lil football pictures and his childhood pictures. None of the pictures the media showed were recent. Had they showed recent pictures I doubt the media would have got much coverage over it like they did. They do it for ratings. They could care less about the victim.
What I have been preaching for years, but most people believe anything the media says. I have written the reports the reporters have used to write a story, but I did not recognize it as the same incident after they put it out to the public.I learned this back in 1981 in Fayetville NC. I was at a local watering hole when two biker friends came in. They rode for different MCs but they were seen around together a lot. That night they had a argument about the bartender, it got a little physical but they stopped hugged and slapped each others back, saying no b@@$ would come between the friends.Well the management had already called the Police when it looked like it was going to be a bad fight. The two were were arrested for affray, both of them thought it was kinda funny and went peacefully. I watched this from the balcony.Headlines in the Fayeville paper the next day read in large font "RIVAL BIKER GANGS CLASH" then went on to read how the two went there as some sort of planned street fight.I have never completely trusted the media after that day.

Parenting tip #1 : If you child has been suspended from school multiple times for, Dope, Vandalizing school property and has lots of unexplained women’s jewelry it might not be best to buy him a Grill (gold teeth) to complete his Gangta look.

If it walks like Duck, looks like a Duck, Quacks like a Duck, someone might mistake it for a Duck.

If walks like Gangsta ....ETC.

probably not real, we used to wrap gum wrapper tin around out teeth for fake grills when we were acting stupid making stupid pictures. Hell I made the crip handsign on my facebook before. But yea parents shouldn't take the hint of criminal behavior slightly.

No but it is a contrast to the media bias, if it was up to the media he would just be a 12yr old who loves sweet tea and skittles and wears hoodies only to keep his ears warm. This kid obviously was not some demure little kid, to some people those pics means he wouldn't have fought Zimmerman, wouldn't be big enough to fight Zimmerman, and would never present any type of suspicious image.

Also he likes leaky panties, he said so in his twitter

Of my favorite, "2 glock 40's, you got 80 problems". Yep, sweet little kid.........

What I have been preaching for years, but most people believe anything the media says. I have written the reports the reporters have used to write a story, but I did not recognize it as the same incident after they put it out to the public.I learned this back in 1981 in Fayetville NC. I was at a local watering hole when two biker friends came in. They rode for different MCs but they were seen around together a lot. That night they had a argument about the bartender, it got a little physical but they stopped hugged and slapped each others back, saying no b@@$ would come between the friends.Well the management had already called the Police when it looked like it was going to be a bad fight. The two were were arrested for affray, both of them thought it was kinda funny and went peacefully. I watched this from the balcony.Headlines in the Fayeville paper the next day read in large font "RIVAL BIKER GANGS CLASH" then went on to read how the two went there as some sort of planned street fight.I have never completely trusted the media after that day.

haha! exactly. The true store was not "news worthy" so they add things like "biker gangs" and show old mug shots. Anything to help ratings. I dont trust the media either.

Back
Top Bottom