• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1911 gun smith around lawrenceville or surrounding area?

redtail

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
38   0
Reaction score
Any recommendation for a good smith for a trigger job on a 1911 close to lawrenceville area? It is a 10mm trp. I would like to have a target style trigger installed. It is a dedicated hunting pistol and would like to take the creep out and lower the trigger pull weight.

Thanks.

Any recommendation for a good smith for a trigger job on a 1911 close to lawrenceville area? It is a 10mm trp. I would like to have a target style trigger installed. It is a dedicated hunting pistol and would like to take the creep out and lower the trigger pull weight.

Thanks.
Myron Petro at Aces & Eights in Winder...http://www.aces8scustomguns.com/index.html

Thanks.
I've met the gunsmith which Bullseye has used for the last 25+ years. Great guy, very knowledgeable from what I gather. He only works through gun shops and agencies though.

Back
Top Bottom