• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

1911 mags ?

Only the best 1911 mags ever made! Wilson combat. Love them. Never had a problem. Only downside is.... they are not cheap. Around $32.00 a pop.

i52.tinypic.com_2ze0614.jpg

I have 6 Kimber Mags, 4 Pro Mag's, 4 Chip Mc's and 3 Wilson Combat. Never had an issue with any of them. For the money, Chip makes the best bang for the buck

Nope. I dont like how far they stick out of the bottom. That is the only downside. They run just fine.

Yeah the stickin out is why I haven't picked any up I think.. I may get a couple and try them out for the range..

I've tried a few el cheapo mags to that I dont particularly care for and would never depend on but are fine for the range I guess.. I think they are "c-mags" or something.. An ActMag came with an ATI I bought awhile back that's nothing special but it works and has never shown issues..

I really don't like the mags that come with my Kimbers.. Seems like they should come with a better Wilson-esque mag since your droppin some serious loot.. Not to mention only getting one.. Major fail..

Yeah the stickin out is why I haven't picked any up I think.. I may get a couple and try them out for the range..

I've tried a few el cheapo mags to that I dont particularly care for and would never depend on but are fine for the range I guess.. I think they are "c-mags" or something.. An ActMag came with an ATI I bought awhile back that's nothing special but it works and has never shown issues..

I really don't like the mags that come with my Kimbers.. Seems like they should come with a better Wilson-esque mag since your droppin some serious loot.. Not to mention only getting one.. Major fail..

To me the mags are number 1 , a bad mag can turn a great gun into a jamomatic.

Back
Top Bottom