ace in the hole

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
3   0
Reaction score
I'm looking to find a 1911, not real sure which one yet but the stores around Gainesville ga don't have a big selection. Does anyone know where I can go to that has a big selection.

And one more thing. I really like the sigs colts and springfields. I have $1100 to spend on one and just trying to get the BANG for my buck if you know what I mean. Which would you prefer?

I would say go with a Springfield or a Sig, and maybe a Smith. They all good in your price range. Colts are great too, but usually cost alittle more. I really like the Sigs now, but most people don't like the external extractors. To each his own. Go shoot them all!

I think there is a Ruger and a S&W on here for sale both great and you will have change left for A LOT of extras

I've shot a lot of 1911's, and I sold some things and I guess I'm going to get one of my on where I won't be shoting other people's. Sigs are probably the best feeling guns to me but I've been to 6 gun stores and they all have with Rock Island or glocks and neither interest me

Back
Top Bottom