My Remington-Rand is simply the best, smoothest hand gun I have ever fired.

image.jpg

Colt/Springfield/RIA/Para just to name a few are great 1911's. A ton of people swear by Kimbers but I have never owned one and $1100 is only going to get you a gun if you buy a Kimber, oh and 1 mag too! You can find great deals on here but I would stick with what I listed if your really looking to get a deal, by this I mean gun,hostler,ammo,box and other accessories.

Be careful with Sig 1911s as they had an odd shaped slide that didn't fit many 1911 holsters. They may have changed this recently but as of 2011 it was that way. I have a S&W E-series and it's great...

I'm looking to find a 1911, not real sure which one yet but the stores around Gainesville ga don't have a big selection. Does anyone know where I can go to that has a big selection.

And one more thing. I really like the sigs colts and springfields. I have $1100 to spend on one and just trying to get the BANG for my buck if you know what I mean. Which would you prefer?

Springfield Lightweight Champion Operator. It runs for about 900.

[Broken External Image]:

Thanks guys I bought a Springfield 1911A-1 today for a great price. Thanks for all your info. I was having the same issue but I was want a colt but springfields are right there with the colts

Last edited:
Well, you already said you don't like RIA, so....

You get a lot for your money with a Taurus 1911. I have one that has been flawless. Lots of features for your money.

Good luck in your search! This 1911 won't be your last!

I'm looking to find a 1911, not real sure which one yet but the stores around Gainesville ga don't have a big selection. Does anyone know where I can go to that has a big selection.

And one more thing. I really like the sigs colts and springfields. I have $1100 to spend on one and just trying to get the BANG for my buck if you know what I mean. Which would you prefer?
Springfield loaded without a doubt fantastic shooters and not that expensive 7-800 for a good used one. I absolutely love mine but granted i have only shot 5 different 1911's

My Remington-Rand is simply the best, smoothest hand gun I have ever fired.

View attachment 156729
Damn does envy show in internet text? anyway Im sure my loaded is smoother and I'll trade you straight up :)

Back
Top Bottom