• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1923 Roadster

Man that is awesome. My dad found his 1969 shelby gt 500 428 cj for sale once at a car show in florida. Only problem was it was being sold for 150,000 more then what he sold it for. No we didnt drive it home!! Oh well

Update.
Just got the upholstery done. Got the engine buttoned up today and going to try starting next weekend for the first time in almost 50 years.
Check List:
Find TDC on #1
Set Timing
Set Mixture
Gas Petcock On
Advance Spark Advance
Advance Throttle
Key Set to MAG
Choke
Stomp on Starter Switch
Adjust all accordingly.

5-8-2020.jpg

Update.
Just got the upholstery done. Got the engine buttoned up today and going to try starting next weekend for the first time in almost 50 years.
Check List:
Find TDS on #1
Set Timing
Set Mixture
Gas Petcock On
Advance Spark Advance
Advance Throttle
Key Set to MAG
Choke
Stomp on Starter Switch
Adjust all accordingly.

View attachment 2619434
Great Job..its came a long way..Beautiful job!

Great looking ride sir! Looks like you've done some nice work on it. I love these old Fords.

Looking forward to the video showing how you drive it. I've always read the different pedal layout makes them challenging to drive until you get the hang of it.

Please keep posting. :thumb:

Great looking ride sir! Looks like you've done some nice work on it. I love these old Fords.

Looking forward to the video showing how you drive it. I've always read the different pedal layout makes them challenging to drive until you get the hang of it.

Please keep posting. :thumb:

I can't post pictures in my ads but I can drive a T model --

Watched a couple of videos on driving it. It will be my first time driving this one and I certainly don't remember how my Uncle did it when I was 6.

Back
Top Bottom