• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1k Winchester 5.56 @ $379.95 w-Free Shippping + 25% Winchester Rebate. Total Cost After Rebate is $285!!!

Kinda hate to revive an old thread. But I'm sure not the first or last.

Has anyone gotten their rebate back yet? I could use my $150.

I'm short of a rebate as well, I called and left a message to the number Winchester gave me in regards to it. The lady who answered said there has been a lot of call's regarding this issue.

Kinda hate to revive an old thread. But I'm sure not the first or last.

Has anyone gotten their rebate back yet? I could use my $150.

I did some research a while back and found this out. Winchester doesn’t handle the rebate at all, a third party company called Repco does. Here is the number 314-426-1800. They have all the info needed to process your check and it appears they sit on it as long as possible before sending them out. When I found this out I called them, got an answer from a real person and not automation (surprisingly) and the lady was willing to pull my check from the stack and send it right away. I received it the following week. I was super late on mailing mine too, like early October and the cut off for mailing was mid October I think, so I definitely was at the back of the line. Call them and find out your status, it should speed up your process.

Back
Top Bottom