• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2¢ on cruises...

GlockGirl

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
1   0
Reaction score
Hey y’all,

I’m wanting to go on a cruise this fall/winter, who can give me their 2¢ and help get me started on where to start looking?

I went on my first cruise last year and had a blast, I swore I would never do a cruise but after the experience including 2 days in a tropical storm I plan on doing one once a year. I did a 7 day Carnival cruise, my ship was the Splendor I heard some Carnival ships suck though.

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

Carnival= Booze Cruise that most ANYBODY can afford. (Keep that in mind)

Royal Caribbean = Everything is expensive ,but doubt you will have one complaint.

Don't get me wrong I have done several carnival cruises ,but main goal was to drink and eat as much as possible

Ive been on carnival twice and loved it each time. We had the Valor first and then the Magic recently. The Valor was a newer ship and was nice. We had an interior room and it was fine, but got a cabin with window on the Magic and it was nicer. The interior room isn't bad, you wont spend much time there other than sleeping anyway. You need cash for the ports, but most take cards now. No cash on the ship (for carnival anyway)

Relax and have fun. People suck no matter where you are.

Back
Top Bottom