• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WE ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB AGAIN

BDR1

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
184   0
Reaction score
3of7 podcast.. a show I watch and listen to on YouTube mentioned ODT today in his truck talk short.. but it was all good nothing bad on our part.. just that we are a gun trader site.. he is a former NAVY SEAL.. anti govt dude.. just like most of us… I recommend anyone to watch stuff.. seems like legit dude…… he has opinions just like everyone else, most I agree with.. bout 99% of his talks.. CHAD WRIGHT is his name… check him out.. his show is called 3 of 7 project.. god fearing man.. on this bs loophole thing, he feels just like us👍

3of7 podcast.. a show I watch and listen to on YouTube mentioned ODT today in his truck talk short.. but it was all good nothing bad on our part.. just that we are a gun trader site.. he is a former NAVY SEAL.. anti govt dude.. just like most of us… I recommend anyone to watch stuff.. seems like legit dude…… he has opinions just like everyone else, most I agree with.. bout 99% of his talks.. CHAD WRIGHT is his name… check him out.. his show is called 3 of 7 project.. god fearing man.. on this bs loophole thing, he feels just like us👍
I just watched that video. And he is right on: They (ATF) will shut down the ODT gun trading and selling....

Back
Top Bottom