• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2 days until....

I have a honey hole at a local WMA. When the acorns are dropping this one place is heavy in them.
Are you sharing? ;)

Well today is the day boys! I have a young peach tree in the backyard that had it's first crop. They were just about ready.... I was tasting some cobbler.... went out to pick them yesterday.... stripped clean and not a single peach on the tree! :mad:

funnystack.com_wp_content_uploads_2014_04_Funny_Squirrel_62.jpg

Are you sharing? ;)

Well today is the day boys! I have a young peach tree in the backyard that had it's first crop. They were just about ready.... I was tasting some cobbler.... went out to pick them yesterday.... stripped clean and not a single peach on the tree! :mad:

funnystack.com_wp_content_uploads_2014_04_Funny_Squirrel_62.jpg

Yep!
As soon as my peaches smelled sweet they hit them.
In one day or less they took, bit and dropped probably 150 peaches.

Yep!
As soon as my peaches smelled sweet they hit them.
In one day or less they took, bit and dropped probably 150 peaches.
Well mine are efficient. They didn't leave the slightest sign of a peach's existence. This was the first year it produced. I'm going to remember that next year. Their furry tiny rears are going to get it. They are wearing out the pear tree right now as well but at least it gives me an excuse for not canning.

Well mine are efficient. They didn't leave the slightest sign of a peach's existence. This was the first year it produced. I'm going to remember that next year. Their furry tiny rears are going to get it. They are wearing out the pear tree right now as well but at least it gives me an excuse for not canning.

I use to be able to seek revenge after work, but now the wife is working my same hours.
Gonna be tricky this year....

Back
Top Bottom