• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2 world war winner

Would all y’all childish ****ing ****s STOP this orchestrated divide? If you like 1911s and can shoot them good, then the 1911 is your gun. If you like Berettas and can shoot them good, then the Beretta is your gun. If you like Daggers, or hi points… who gives a ****? If you shoot it well, THATS your gun. This divide bull**** is getting old. These SET ****tards have started a divide within our established community. They destroyed their only community forum with their bull****, and ****ery, then they moved back here. This might be new to some of you, and it might be OLD to a lot of us….if you shoot your carry well, it doesn’t matter the platform….lets get back to the fundamentals of this forum.
Screenshot_20240218-141557.png

I've debated testing the waters. I am 100% polymer and revolver at this point. I can shoot my revolvers better than I can my other pistols that I have way to many rounds through to not be more efficient with them. Of course I reload 9mm so I wont be getting a real 1911 with the advantages of having a 1911 other than the potential accuracy and shootability.

Back
Top Bottom