• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2 YEARS SINCE MY SON DIED! (fentanyl)

Sorry for your loss Bill, no words will comfort you, only time, I despise drug dealers think they should be hanged in public. Have a son alive, but lost to me because of drugs

Hard for me even to talk about this. My youngest brother died 1/5 two years ago. Nothing I say will comfort you. The pain eases but never goes away. I guess that is as it should be. God bless and prayers for you and your family.

I never want to know that experience and having 4 sons I live with the fear in part. I particularly love the line in the movie "John Q" where the actor said "My son is supposed burry me Not me burry my son!" My heart goes out to you brother. I don't envy you one bit.

I lost my 2 best friends in a 5 month space. My best friend shot himself in front of me. The pain was so bad that people thought I was shot as I tried to reassemble his head. I could not accept the loss. I had physical pain. I didn't smile, laugh or sing. It hurt! The pain subsided with me after about 2 years but it was a hard 2 years. What helped me the most was this - I realized that my friends loved me and did not want me to be sad. Every time the sadness came I spoke and said "Naw... naw man, my friends don't want me to feel this sadness so get the hell on". I know it was the thoughts and actions of a mad man but when we loose someone close to us it's supposed to hurt. I told myself when I see them in the afterlife I'm gonna kick the **** out of them both. I was so well acquainted with that pain I hope t God I never face it again but if we keep living we will revisit that baren place at some point.

Love, love, love, love LOVE those closest to you. Love em' till you can't take it no more. The times that we share on this side is limited so soak it up. Hang in there brother and remember your son would want to to think of him and smile remembering ONLY the good times.

• Love
Reactions: MRH
Back
Top Bottom