• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

20% Off Code for StealthGear Holsters.

Dogtown Darren

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
287   0
Reaction score
I got a notice on Twitter that StealthGear Holsters is running a 20% off sale thru Sunday 1/22/17 that ends at midnight. The code is: SS20

I've been eyeballing one of their new Revolution line of holsters, and with the 20% off, I jumped on one. They charge $8 for shipping, so the total was $55ish shipped.

Like most holster companies these days, they've got a lifetime warranty, plus a 45 day money back trial period.

Anyway, I thought I'd pass it along.

I bought a Revolution, it came yesterday...and I'm returning it tomorrow.

It's very nice, you can tell it's very well made. The thing that I didn't like is, when trying to reholster after drawing, the flap of backing material at the top kind of drooped over the shell opening, making reholstering difficult.

To be fair, I'm (and I wish there was a better way to say this) pretty fat these days, so it's probably a matter of my body type being a poor fit with the holster.

I've got an Alien Gear on the way. So we'll see how that goes.

I bought a Revolution, it came yesterday...and I'm returning it tomorrow.

It's very nice, you can tell it's very well made. The thing that I didn't like is, when trying to reholster after drawing, the flap of backing material at the top kind of drooped over the shell opening, making reholstering difficult.

I'm suspicious that the flap could get in the trigger guard causing an ND like with leather holsters.

I'm suspicious that the flap could get in the trigger guard causing an ND like with leather holsters.

Exactly. I was practicing (with an unloaded Glock 43), and it was awkward at best. That's the thought I had, with a loaded gun or a high stress situation, I don't want to be fumbling around.

Back
Top Bottom