20% Off One Time Use Coupon Code for tnarmsco.com - Expires Sunday Night

TnArmsCo

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
2   0
Reaction score
Since it's my birthday...and i own the place.. I've decided to give you guys a one time use code good for 20% off your entire order at www.tnarmsco.com . The Code is RLHN857YZand can be applied at checkout. I recommend using it on the 40% off presale of our AR-308 receiver. Gets you a AR-308 Hybrid lower for around 70-ish bucks. Thanks for your support guys. banner6.jpgmolon.jpgBUNDLE.jpg Code is good for everything except complete guns. Thanks Again!!

dang I just spent some more money. Thanks for the awesome deal by the way Happy birthday.
PLOT TWIST...NOT MY BIRTHDAY!!! *ROLLS IN MONEY* HAHAHAHAH!!! Just kidding, actually tomorrow is my birthday but we wanted to kick it off early since it is the 1yr mark for the company actually making lowers, and my birthday. Thanks for the order and let me know if you have any problems. My email is john@tac-llc.com if you have any questions.

PLOT TWIST...NOT MY BIRTHDAY!!! *ROLLS IN MONEY* HAHAHAHAH!!! Just kidding, actually tomorrow is my birthday but we wanted to kick it off early since it is the 1yr mark for the company actually making lowers, and my birthday. Thanks for the order and let me know if you have any problems. My email is john@tac-llc.com if you have any questions.

Do we get stickers with lowers? You know we all loveee some stickers.

Back
Top Bottom