20% Off One Time Use Coupon Code for tnarmsco.com - Expires Sunday Night

Yup, got a clear one for me and pink for the wife. $86 after shipping
You're gonna dig that clear one. A quick pass with a propane torch will make it almost like glass..just move the flame quickly...don't cook the thing. :) Yes..it has happened before. Thanks for the order!

Share the wealth then :)
Hell if you pick the right bundle,.,..you can pick them up for around 29 each! If that ain't sharing I don't know what is. (Just multiply the retail price with 0.8 to get a quick idea of what the price will be then divide by number of receivers in the bundle) Anything over 80 or so bucks has free shipping I think. 80 before shipping is calculated that is.

Hell if you pick the right bundle,.,..you can pick them up for around 29 each! If that ain't sharing I don't know what is. (Just multiply the retail price with 0.8 to get a quick idea of what the price will be then divide by number of receivers in the bundle) Anything over 80 or so bucks has free shipping I think. 80 before shipping is calculated that is.

Note to self 20% off and free shipping just spend 80 bucks I am glad I came back to this page before I hit order.

I'm just messing with ya. Looking forward to the lowers.

Wanna Flame it for me then?
I ran out of gas yesterday fixing my laser. It's easy, just attach a buffer tube so you don't get your hands close to the flame. Then just make some passes, front to back, on each side of the receiver . The passes shouldnt take longer than 2 seconds and don't let the receiver get too hot. All your trying to do is smooth out the outside of the lower where we have sand blasted the inside of the mold for texture. No need to get the flame in the mag or trigger wells . They are already smooth on the inside.

real quick before I do this. I know its a great deal but please tell me you have better shipping time then PSA
How could I be worse than them. We do paperwork on orders within 10 minutes of order placement, we call your FFL within the hour, if we have your FFL in hand before 3:30 , it will ship today. If your FFL takes their time and we get it tomorrow, it will ship tomorrow. The biggest waits we ever have are because of receiving FFLs not getting a copy of their license over to us. That isn't the customers fault, we do all of the calling to get a copy. Usually all order are shipped within 3 days of ordering ( stripped lowers/muzzle devices/shirts) Stuff we have to build might take 5 days to ship. If it takes over a week, there is something up with your FFL. But we are probably one of the faster companies you will deal with. Customer service is pretty quick as well.

How could I be worse than them. We do paperwork on orders within 10 minutes of order placement, we call your FFL within the hour, if we have your FFL in hand before 3:30 , it will ship today. If your FFL takes their time and we get it tomorrow, it will ship tomorrow. The biggest waits we ever have are because of receiving FFLs not getting a copy of their license over to us. That isn't the customers fault, we do all of the calling to get a copy. Usually all order are shipped within 3 days of ordering ( stripped lowers/muzzle devices/shirts) Stuff we have to build might take 5 days to ship. If it takes over a week, there is something up with your FFL. But we are probably one of the faster companies you will deal with. Customer service is pretty quick as well.

Agreed, April emailed me in 8 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom