• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2013 what if it hits the fan senerio!

papadaca

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
45   4
Reaction score
So lets forget about zombies, and think about natural disasters. Then lets follow this by think what if the looting and rioting that happened in new orleans after katrina hit every major city across the US.
Its really hitting the fan. Hurricances back to back n tropical storms, tornados, blizzards, earth quakes. hell even a small meteor impact. why not illegal immigration at an all time high.
Stuff in latin america has really hit hard.
Also TV has stopped broadcasting. The power grid has gone down. Running water is a thing of science fiction.

What would you do?
Would you hold up in your home or get out while the gettings good?

Last edited:
So lets forget about zombies, and think about natural disasters. Then lets follow this by think what if the looting and rioting that happened in new orleans after katrina hit every major city across the US.

What would you do?
Would you hold up in your home or get out while the gettings good?

First thing I do is drop any silent letters from my spelling... such a waste anyway!

I'm far enough away from the Ocean and the hooch to not worry about flooding (and if I do then everyone is in trouble), hurricanes pretty much always lack any real power when they get this far inland, tornadoes like last spring come so fast that there's no bailing and who really knows where they're going to touch down anyway.

So I guess I'm staying at home!

Back
Top Bottom