• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2014 FX2 Actuator

The replacement of the vent actuator that is right beside the gas pedal is very easy. The fresh air/recirculation vent on the far passenger side where the stem snaps in half is not easy at all.

My son and I just replaced his broken fresh air/recirculation vent door on the passenger side, took about 5 hours. Fortunately we did it without pulling the dash, which Ford charges 10 hours for, and you have to break and recharge the AC as well. Gotta love plastic parts that break behind the dash and are near impossible to access without taking it all apart.

OP, how's your repair going?

My son and I just replaced his broken fresh air/recirculation vent door on the passenger side, took about 5 hours. Fortunately we did it without pulling the dash, which Ford charges 10 hours for, and you have to break and recharge the AC as well. Gotta love plastic parts that break behind the dash and are near impossible to access without taking it all apart.

OP, how's your repair going?
I picked up the part today and am going to do it in the next couple of days. I'll let you know how it goes

Back
Top Bottom