• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2014 JEEP Throwback Willy's Edition

I wish someone would challenge the wrangler so they have some healthy competition!
if they would bring back a convertible land cruiser, bronco, blazer, etc you would prob see a hemi 4 door basic wrangler for $25k the following season.

no one has the cojones.
If I could be in charge of a design team for a manufacturer, I could make a bad A$$ blazer off the silverado platform. full size, V8, convertible.
hell i could make an awesome nissan version off the titan and their light duty cummins diesel that would bring jeep to their knees!

I wish someone would challenge the wrangler so they have some healthy competition!
if they would bring back a convertible land cruiser, bronco, blazer, etc you would prob see a hemi 4 door basic wrangler for $25k the following season.

no one has the cojones.
If I could be in charge of a design team for a manufacturer, I could make a bad A$$ blazer off the silverado platform. full size, V8, convertible.
hell i could make an awesome nissan version off the titan and their light duty cummins diesel that would bring jeep to their knees!

Your Hired!

Back
Top Bottom