• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2015 Black Friday Thread (Gun Stuff Only)

Gonna totally derail here for a second, but no way in he'll am I going to daily carry a .22 or pick up a .22 instead of my home Def shotgun. A brick will probably kill you if thrown with sufficient force at 20 yards and a knife is the best cc weapon within arms reach. I got a .22Sr I'll swap you for a quality 1911 or a nice German made 9mm.
I agree. I was just responding to the post saying 22lr is a worthless round only good for training small disabled children and didn't understand why anyone would buy it in bulk.

With the prices in the basement already, I wouldn't expect anything too crazy for BF. Some of those $10 50 Cal ammo cans from Bass Pro would be nice again though. And $350 shipped Aimpoint PRO optics.

LA Police Gear got a lot of my money on BF 2014.

I am still waiting on CG&P's flyer to see if I will be standing in the freezing cold again this year.

Being a veteran of Black Friday I'm used to standing in long lines but when I got to CG&P around 8am last year I had no idea they were going to be that packed. It was awesome though, got me some lowers for $28, brick of .22 and I felt like something else. Wish I had some extra money to get one of those Bushmaster rifles they had for cheap but wifey spent it all the night before.

Being a veteran of Black Friday I'm used to standing in long lines but when I got to CG&P around 8am last year I had no idea they were going to be that packed. It was awesome though, got me some lowers for $28, brick of .22 and I felt like something else. Wish I had some extra money to get one of those Bushmaster rifles they had for cheap but wifey spent it all the night before.
Yeah, I got there around 6 am and secured a spot right around the side of the building just past the trash cans. Ended up getting a lower, shotgun, and px4. All in all awesome experience, and talked to some cool people.

Yeah, I got there around 6 am and secured a spot right around the side of the building just past the trash cans. Ended up getting a lower, shotgun, and px4. All in all awesome experience, and talked to some cool people.

You mean the dumpsters? I was back near the dumpsters, maybe I got their earlier than 8 but all I know is I barely made it for the uppers. I think there was only like 4-5 left when I ask for 2. I wonder if anyone will have a Osprey for sale. That and a smoking deal on a Colt AR is about the only thing I'd leave the house for.

You mean the dumpsters? I was back near the dumpsters, maybe I got their earlier than 8 but all I know is I barely made it for the uppers. I think there was only like 4-5 left when I ask for 2. I wonder if anyone will have a Osprey for sale. That and a smoking deal on a Colt AR is about the only thing I'd leave the house for.
I think so, yea... They had one dumpster up at the front left corner of the building, and I was about half way down the side. When I got there, I was worried I was too late, but then I saw people still showing up and eventually wrapped around to the side of the auto parts store. I am not sure what to expect this year. It could be some awesome deals, but it could also be meh. I already took Friday off from work, so I will probably go out there either way, even if just for ammo. I would love a deal on a 10/22 TD, CZ SP-01, or a bevy of wheel guns. The chance of the first two is slim, but maybe a nice wheel gun. According to their facebook page, the deals should be listed sometime today.

Did you guys see the Bushmaster AR deal they posted this AM with the $200 mail in rebate? That deal starts today and runs thru the 30th. $449 after rebate, if I recall correctly.

Yup. So $650 up front, thats not a bad deal. This is when it pays to be a sensible adult and having the control to not spend all my money.

Back
Top Bottom