• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2017 Cub Scout Camp Cards - Henry Co.

Glockspeed31

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
35   0
Reaction score
Ok, Henry County friends. My son is selling the 2017 Cub Scout Camp Cards. $5.00 each with half of that going into his Scout account, which helps pay for his uniform and Spring Camping weekend coming up in April.

I can take PayPal (family & friends option) and mail the cards to you to make it even easier for both of us.
Let me know if interested.

These cards expire end of December 2017
1 time use of the following:
Home Depot = $5 off of $50 purchase (valid at Newnan, McDonough, Ellenwood, Griffin, Thomaston, P.Tree City & Fayetteville)
American Heritage Gun Range = $10 shoot all day
Waffle House = BOGO Hash Browns
Great Clips = $5 off haircut

Multiple uses of the following:
American Pie = Free small butter balls w/ $15 purchase
Batteries + Bulbs = 10% off
Bellamy Strickland = $5 off oil change
Bruster's Ice Cream = 10% off
Cheddar's = Free chips & salsa w/ drink purchase
Graffiti's Pizza = 10% off entire order (not alcohol)
Kirby G's = 10% off entire purchase
Gezzo's = 10% off entire meal (max discount $2.00)
Sonic = BOGO cheeseburger or footlong chili cheese coney dog
Starlight skating = BOGO admission for skate
Stevi B's = 10% off entire order (Stockbridge only)
Waffle House = BOGO waffle

Thank you for taking the time to read all this and for hopefully helping out the Scouts!

Attachments

• 2017 Camp Cards -EDITED.JPG
    2017 Camp Cards -EDITED.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 22
I bought one the other day from a kid outside my Kroger. He looked at me and said "hey, you get your money back just for getting a hair cut". The way he pitched it was so quick and witty I started to crack up, then handed him a $5 spot.

Many years ago ........ Atlanta Area scouts distributed paper bags (like leaf bags) for charitable pickups (goodwill type stuff). Then we had a SCOUT SHOW at the old Atlanta Fulton County Stadium. I relived scouting again with my boys in the 90s (and the popcorn thing) I fully support these fund raisers. Just make it the boys responsibility to sell and account for the cards. KUDOS

Back
Top Bottom