• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2017 NRA annual meeting, Atlanta, April 27-30 at the GWCC - ODT M&G poll added

Which day would be best for the ODT to meet?

• Friday the 28th

Votes: 35 25.9%
  • Saturday the 29th

Votes: 73 54.1%
  • Tacos

Votes: 27 20.0%

• Total voters

MRH

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
God, family, guitars, and guns.
208   0
Reaction score
We are hosting this year's NRA annual meeting in Atlanta at the Georgia World Congress Center, April 27-30. I attended the event in Nashville last year and it was the experience of a lifetime. I highly recommend it to everyone. Who's going?
https://www.nraam.org

A poll has been added for everyone who wants to meet up. Friday the 28, and Saturday the 29th will be the best days. Add your vote for the best day and let's make it happen!

List of attendees. If I missed you somehow please let me know so I can add yer name.
MRH
6Bones
savannahboy
biker 13
safebuilder (booth space 5016)
Hayata
spencer60
Dirt Ball
TheChiT
Jeddak
500mag
STI
Shortcut
shootin4fun
sublimebeer
chase1
RallySport
BNB
partsman
78Bronco (possible)
Buckeye76 (possible)
Bryan
JDS556762
WLhunter
Porter Rockwell
TresMonos (and Mrs. TresMonos)
Tylerls1
Bushwacker (and family)
tellico426
1gunsnotenough
mikey357 (and Mrs 357)
billieco
GeauxLSU
41mag
RexProxer
bummedic
HfdSARG
Dogtown Darren
CarolinaKid
Ex313
slow99
LouHill
mach1yell
Udig?
sigstig
romans1212
SAR 6114
Thomas Eeyore
StateLine

I just checked out the exhibition floor map. Like dying and going to heaven!

Wait, you cannot carry in the GWCC, can you?

Dangit!

I did Charlotte maybe 5 yrs ago, had a great time and took several day's to see all of it..The good is plenty of Manufacturer samples to promote their Company's. The bad is you can't purchase most of all the stock shown, kinda like the Shot Show in Vegas.

This is as close to SHOT SHOW that you can get. My booth space is 5016 and I will welcome any and all ODT members. We will have a 10x20 space with 2 or 3 of our vault doors, body armor(Hopefully NIJ compliant by then) and a few other items we manufacture. This is not a gun show although there will be plenty of guns there for you to inspect. I would encourage each and everyone of you to join the NRA if you are not a member. This election went our way(hopefully) but there will be more battles in this war to protect the 2ND! NRA does a great job of helping to promote and protect the 2A. There will also be a banquet and meetings and classes! Join now and get in!

Back
Top Bottom