2019 College football smack...

SEC is average at best. Dont buy into the hype...seriously...outside of the south, nobody really cares about the SEC
LOL! Three of the top five teams in the nation right now are SEC...the other one, #1 Clemson is a southern team. Seems like "outside of the south" don't matter much this week in college football.

And you are wrong about people outside the south not caring about the SEC.....They HATE the SEC....I wonder why? LOL.

Clemson is a juggernaut, but give them an SEC West schedule and they'd certainly be worse for the wear at the end of the year. The SEC East has been pretty weak for a while now. UGA really only has a pretty poor Florida team as competition now.
That Florida Tennessee game today looked bad.......pretty sad for two programs that were once so dominate.

That Florida Tennessee game today looked bad.......pretty sad for two programs that were once so dominate.

Agreed. There is so much talent in Florida and UF is the best university in the state. It won’t last. They will be great again. Tennessee though. It’s looking bad. One of my favorite states and I feel bad for them.

Agreed. There is so much talent in Florida and UF is the best university in the state. It won’t last. They will be great again. Tennessee though. It’s looking bad. One of my favorite states and I feel bad for them.
I like the state of TENN. too. But as long as the school has FULMER in their program, all I can do is hope the worst for them

Reactions: GFB
LOL! Three of the top five teams in the nation right now are SEC...the other one, #1 Clemson is a southern team. Seem like "outside of the south" don't matter much these week in college football.

And you are wrong about people outside the south not caring about the SEC.....That HATE the SEC....I wonder why? LOL.

Fake news. I’ve already written on this. SEC and the ACC net work is owned by ESPN. So they have vested interest to put them up And give them favorable time slots and accolades. All fake news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fake news. I’ve already written on this. SEC and the ACC net work is owned by ESPN. So they have vested interest to put them up And give them favorable time slots and accolades. All fake news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously. What conference is better?

Back
Top Bottom