• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2022 Trail Cam Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
2A8E5C1F-0076-493B-8541-D0332973B5C6.jpeg
12A262E1-06A5-4A20-B61D-B1B47C2E9174.jpeg

Look at the time stamps on these two images. This is from 2 different cameras I have out. Same property about 2 miles apart. I'd say this morning at 7:50, would have been a good time to be in the woods at our place.

No real shooters but cool to see them on there feet at the same exact time thousands of yards away.

First time running cell cameras. Wish I would have done it years ago
Good pics, can check them whenever and wherever, never have to enter the area just to pull cards. Can check battery status remotely as well. Can suspend the service in the off season. And this particular model comes with AT&T as well as Verizon SIM cards so I can pick the one that works the best. Fill the feeder up and don't have to disturb for over a month. Loving it so far

Side note, running lithium batteries is expensive but last WAY longer. Adding a solar panel, is more expensive but keeps you from replacing batteries at all.
Screenshot_20220915-082012_Tactacam Reveal.jpg
Screenshot_20220915-082024_Tactacam Reveal.jpg

This is from a couple years ago, but can anyone tell me what is going on here? Why are they're 2 hawks in the picture, with one on the ground and the crows are just chillin', it looks like they aren't even paying them any attention and one of them is on the ground so I know they know what's up? Shouldn't this be some sort of epic aviary battle??
IMG_4484.JPG

This is from a couple years ago, but can anyone tell me what is going on here? Why are they're 2 hawks in the picture, with one on the ground and the crows are just chillin', it looks like they aren't even paying them any attention and one of them is on the ground so I know they know what's up? Shouldn't this be some sort of epic aviary battle??View attachment 4733653
Lol. Im guessing there was so much corn that the crows didn’t care about the rat extermination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom