• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2023 College Football thread....

Good for Nick. He's proven to be a great college coach with 7 titles. Nobody else has that many.....

Go enjoy life and leave the stress behind. Walk away and let others try to match your record.

Bama will be fine in the end, lots of talent and plenty of money. Sure some players may use the portal, but still a top tier college program.

I'm sure some in the SEC are very happy...yes Texas, LSU and A&M I'm looking at you.

F that old pouting cock sucker. Take your inbred old ass back to West Virginia and work at your Daddy’s gas station. Thank God I never have to look at his hair dye Geritol smarmy ass again on the side line again.

tmp.gif
IMG_3268.jpeg
tmp.gif
tmp.gif

As a Dawg fan, I can’t say that I don’t like him retiring. At the same time, college football is not going to be quite as interesting with him gone. I do believe that Saban will have a big hand in choosing his successor.

If I could get to the Chapel Bell tonight I’d ring it. Damn Old Fashioned’s ruining my plans.

Was at dinner tonight with an Auburn alumna, she was high-fiving everyone in sight. Thought she was gonna pee herself in excitement.
Said when his announcement hit the news, her phone lit up with calls like it was on fire.
Be interesting to see his replacement(s).

Was at dinner tonight with an Auburn alumna, she was high-fiving everyone in sight. Thought she was gonna pee herself in excitement.
Said when his announcement hit the news, her phone lit up with calls like it was on fire.
Be interesting to see his replacement(s).
She was probably high fiving everyone in sight with 42 seconds to go on November 25th too. Be careful what you ask for Barner..

Back
Top Bottom