• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2023 College Football thread....

I feel nick felt he was to old to adjust to the new bull****.old school you worked your ass off recruiting and formed positive results.now you take a checkbook and hope you don’t piss off the player, or he will enter the portal.the high schoolers are the ones that will start off in lesser schools to show off there worth.

Reactions: GFB
I feel nick felt he was to old to adjust to the new bull****.old school you worked your ass off recruiting and formed positive results.now you take a checkbook and hope you don’t piss off the player, or he will enter the portal.the high schoolers are the ones that will start off in lesser schools to show off there worth.
More like it leveled the playing field. NIL made it to where everyone can give out money and cars not just him.

Roll Tide Bump!!!!!

IMG_3314.jpeg

I had a feeling Saban might be hanging it up when he kept repeating his 12-2 team this year was one of the best he ever coached.

Oh well, circle of life and all that. Buckle your chinstrap all you “Bama has been muh team since I was a kid” boys. The worm has turned for ya’ll.
If you can’t remember Alabama losing to Hawaii, they did, so things haven’t always been great. It’ll be ok.

Back
Top Bottom