• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2023 College Football thread....

I’ve had 15 years of disappointment, I have to enjoys this while I can.

My Vols belong in the top 5/6. I agree the USCjr game hurt us last year, but not that bad.

Dawgs schedule is a joke. Only games worth watching are Cow College, UTjr, Swamp Lizards, Ole puss, and the SECCG vs Red Stick U. The rest will be blow outs.

Dawgs schedule is a joke. Only games worth watching are Cow College, UTjr, Swamp Lizards, Ole puss, and the SECCG vs Red Stick U. The rest will be blow outs.
I agree. But I think they get upset by someone this year, hopefully UT. The dogs have to travel to Knoxville and I know loud it will be in that stadium to try to get revenge from last year. Our secondary and DB’s are head and shoulders better than they were last year.

I agree. But I think they get upset by someone this year, hopefully UT. The dogs have to travel to Knoxville and I know loud it will be in that stadium to try to get revenge from last year. Our secondary and DB’s are head and shoulders better than they were last year.
Nah, our D will be better this year. There is a running clock this year = less possessions. Unless you can line up and run it down our throat Joe Milton will be carted off the field. Good luck with that.

Nah, our D will be better this year. There is a running clock this year = less possessions. Unless you can line up and run it down our throat Joe Milton will be carted off the field. Good luck with that.
I doubt Joe will be carted off. He’s bigger and stronger than Hooker. I think Bazooka Joe shocks the college football nation this year. He’s better than everyone gives him credit for.

I doubt Joe will be carted off. He’s bigger and stronger than Hooker. I think Bazooka Joe shocks the college football nation this year. He’s better than everyone gives him credit for.
Bigger than our D Linemen? All 10 of them? And our Linebackers all 10 of them? Y’all need to worry about Beating Dem Cocks before y’all bow up on The B2B Champs.

All I know is, I can't wait for the season to start. I'm biased as a GA fan, so I'm obviously saying they'll be in the natty again. But, as easy as their schedule is this season I am nervous that all the hype will lead to an upset because they're thinking about a natty instead of every game they have to win. Now, I know Kirby does a good job like Saban does in not letting rankings and stuff like that distract the team. But I worry if they start as #1 they'll go soft so to speak and lose that hunger.

I think LSU and Bama on the West will be tough, and it'll be hard to get out of the SEC championship unscathed.

UGA LSU for SECCG

UGA Ohio for natty.

16 days to go!

ETA: Bowers will be a Heisman finalist this year. Called Stet last year, feel pretty confident about this one too.

Back
Top Bottom