• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2023 Ford Mustang revealed..........

What do you think?

• Love it.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Like it.

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • It's okay.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Cheeseburgers! There is NO taco option!

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds as though your blood is slowly turning FORD blue. :behindsofa:

With the 2024 demise of the V8 Kamaro and the change of the Challenger/Charger to electric power, the Mustang will be all alone again as a V8 Pony car. :frown:
This here. And the Corvette will continue to get priced out of the park for the average enthusiast, so unless you wan't electric, the Mustang will be the clear choice.

Styling is beginning to resemble a Charger and the NASA dashboard is completely out of character. Deeply disappointed in the design. Mechanical spec is spot on.
Not a fan of the laptop dash either, but that is the trend all designers are following.

The front of the base car is cleaner and a little better too me. The GT front is a bit busy and more generic (Charger), however the rear of the car I like. Evolutionary for sure, but certainly identifiable as a Mustang.

1663249507762.png

1663249542143.png

1663249484745.png

1663249588963.png

Have to see where the Dark Horse pricing falls. The Tremec is a definite plus but I'm willing to bet this will be priced out of my range...I'd say it's going to be over $70K plus ADM...

The M82 in my 2020 GT has it's quirks...I think the standard S650 GT still has the Getrag?

I'm undecided on looks but it is growing on me the more I look at it. Initially it very much screams Camaro to me...

I'm trying to get into a C6 or C7 Corvette...but I like that Ford has given me another option if I decide I like it

Have to see where the Dark Horse pricing falls. The Tremec is a definite plus but I'm willing to bet this will be priced out of my range...I'd say it's going to be over $70K plus ADM...

The M82 in my 2020 GT has it's quirks...I think the standard S650 GT still has the Getrag?

I'm undecided on looks but it is growing on me the more I look at it. Initially it very much screams Camaro to me...

I'm trying to get into a C6 or C7 Corvette...but I like that Ford has given me another option if I decide I like it
Pricing... What does that have to do with anything?

Just buy one and enjoy it....in 8 years it will be yours!

Back
Top Bottom