• Like it.

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • It's okay.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Cheeseburgers! There is NO taco option!

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have to see where the Dark Horse pricing falls. The Tremec is a definite plus but I'm willing to bet this will be priced out of my range...I'd say it's going to be over $70K plus ADM...

The M82 in my 2020 GT has it's quirks...I think the standard S650 GT still has the Getrag?

I'm undecided on looks but it is growing on me the more I look at it. Initially it very much screams Camaro to me...

I'm trying to get into a C6 or C7 Corvette...but I like that Ford has given me another option if I decide I like it

Was that you at the 9:23 mark?

Kermit!

I am just going to keep mine, I just don't like all the technology in new cars.

Attachments

• mustang.JPG
    mustang.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 21
After hearing about the new age interior and how customizable it is, all I could think of is how much does it add to the cost?

Then I was thinking they should come out with an analog version, like a bare bones set up. Kinda like what they did with the GTS model in 1995.

Also, they should ditch the 2.3l and put the 3.7l V6 back in there. It was a stout engine and sounded sweet with aftermarket exhaust.

Looks like it should be called a Mustmaro because of the Camaro looking quarters!!

Kinda hard to fit fat tires in the rear without bulging it out a bit. If anything they could have added the vent looking scoops like they had on the SN95 models. But other than that it's tough to change them up much.

Back
Top Bottom