• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2023 what a hell of a year

Shoulda stuck with the Brazzers subscription. Naw, man congratulations.
Great job. Keep up the good works. Slow and steady bro. Hope you all have a healthy and prosperous new year and life. 8

2023 is a year I'll never forget. It made me a husband to a beautiful wife, a father to two beautiful girls, I turned 40, and bought a house in one of the craziest markets imaginable.

Our family started the year knowing little Rhea was only 4-5 months away.

We had been house shopping for several months, sold my shop, my small house and practically everything I owned to get us all under the same roof.

finally landed a contract on a house that met all our needs, but also needed a metric **** ton of work. It had everything we needed, a shop, several acres, and enough bedrooms.
View attachment 6682467

But it's also practically needed a full restoration, and with only a few months to get it done before the baby arrived. With thors help I was able to knock it out (mostly anyways). Just a few progress pics. View attachment 6682485View attachment 6682488

Baby Rhea arrived on April 21, she arrived in perfect health, both momma and baby had as smooth a delivery as can go. View attachment 6682528

Basically brought her home to a construction zone, but she didn't seem to mind and has been the healthiest happiest little angel I could have ever imagined.

View attachment 6682561View attachment 6682562View attachment 6682563

Turned 40 in July, my fiancee (at the time) threw me a hell of a 40th birthday party. No pics to protect the innocent.. and guilty.

Thor got some new friends to look after, Lake a German shepherd and fierce defender of our property and the beautiful Sadie, my stepdaughters horse.
View attachment 6682590View attachment 6682591

In November I married my best friend, my soulmate, we've been through a lot in the little over two years since we met, turning our lives upside-down, buying a project home in the middle of a pregnancy, and we still have yet to even have a slight argument. Whatever comes our way we just make it work and love every minute of it.
View attachment 6682592View attachment 6682593

Did I mention I became a father to two beautiful girls? Celebrating the new Year.View attachment 6682601

So here's to 2024, I hope all my ODT family has a great year!
U a lucky guy all the best for & yours

2023 is a year I'll never forget. It made me a husband to a beautiful wife, a father to two beautiful girls, I turned 40, and bought a house in one of the craziest markets imaginable.

Our family started the year knowing little Rhea was only 4-5 months away.

We had been house shopping for several months, sold my shop, my small house and practically everything I owned to get us all under the same roof.

finally landed a contract on a house that met all our needs, but also needed a metric **** ton of work. It had everything we needed, a shop, several acres, and enough bedrooms.
View attachment 6682467

But it's also practically needed a full restoration, and with only a few months to get it done before the baby arrived. With thors help I was able to knock it out (mostly anyways). Just a few progress pics. View attachment 6682485View attachment 6682488

Baby Rhea arrived on April 21, she arrived in perfect health, both momma and baby had as smooth a delivery as can go. View attachment 6682528

Basically brought her home to a construction zone, but she didn't seem to mind and has been the healthiest happiest little angel I could have ever imagined.

View attachment 6682561View attachment 6682562View attachment 6682563

Turned 40 in July, my fiancee (at the time) threw me a hell of a 40th birthday party. No pics to protect the innocent.. and guilty.

Thor got some new friends to look after, Lake a German shepherd and fierce defender of our property and the beautiful Sadie, my stepdaughters horse.
View attachment 6682590View attachment 6682591

In November I married my best friend, my soulmate, we've been through a lot in the little over two years since we met, turning our lives upside-down, buying a project home in the middle of a pregnancy, and we still have yet to even have a slight argument. Whatever comes our way we just make it work and love every minute of it.
View attachment 6682592View attachment 6682593

Did I mention I became a father to two beautiful girls? Celebrating the new Year.View attachment 6682601

So here's to 2024, I hope all my ODT family has a great year!
So happy for all of you! God bless and keep you.

Back
Top Bottom