20ga semi-auto shotgun

I tried dealing with him before he posted it. He sent me a message saying he had one for sale. I asked him for a week to shoot me some pics. He kept saying he would send some and never did. I asked again and he said he didn’t want to sell it to me because I was a window shopper.

Offer to meet to his location, refused so I figured, not willing to see it in person, not serious. Does anyone buy a gun without seeing it first, especially when described as not LNIB? Condition is in the eyes of the buyer!

Offer to meet to his location, refused so I figured, not willing to see it in person, not serious. Does anyone buy a gun without seeing it first, especially when described as not LNIB? Condition is in the eyes of the buyer!
. Asking for a couple simple pictures before I drive to meet someone is not unreasonable at all. I feel that 99% of people on this site would agree. I would’ve easily bought this for your asking price if you would’ve sent me a picture.

. Asking for a couple simple pictures before I drive to meet someone is not unreasonable at all. I feel that 99% of people on this site would agree. I would’ve easily bought this for your asking price if you would’ve sent me a picture.
That's fine, you have your opinion and I have mine on the way we prefer to do business.Had it for 20+years waiting to find the right person/deal for is fine by me.

Come down to Old Hudson this Sunday
Like I said they have a large selection of new and used shotguns.
Have loaners also for your wife to try out. We

Old Hudson Plantation is down near Eatonton. We get together every Sunday and shoot a round of Sporting Clays. After we shoot they feed us lunch. There is usually 15 to 20 people show up. Great fun and very laid back

Back
Top Bottom