• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

.22, .25 or .32 caliber - pocket pistol question

From all the choices you have given, it is obvious all they are going to do is piss some one off and bad JuJu is sure to follow.

Personally, I'd say .32, then .22, then .25.
From what little I've looked, .25 doesn't really have any more power than a basic .22lr, and there are better options available with .22 (although .25 is centerfire). I might choose .22 if capacity is substantially more.
I haven't looked, but I'd probably pick the smallest caliber that Lehigh offers the Extreme Defense for. I carry .380 now.

22 Magnum works pretty well, but I'd have to say 32 is going to be the best of that bunch. Lots of European police agencies used 32 up until very recently.

Only small caliber pocket firearms, 1" - 2" barrels.

Is .25 more reliable or effective than .22? Is .32 more reliable or effective than .25?

Talking strictly up close, 3' or less. Which would best stop the threat if someone jumped in your car, had a knife in their hand and said drive....

Not looking for larger caliber options, I'm just wondering what people know about these 3 specific "small" calibers.

Not wanting to debate the use of a weapon in this scenario, more interested in reasons why one is superior to the other.

If you get a small caliber gun make sure you get a proper mag for the gun, those little hard to get mags can get expensive. I just sold my brother a .22 Iver pistol with 2 mags he said that $170 was to much to pay for the gun but it came with 2 mags and carry pouch. He check on the mag prices on line they were $49 each, after that he just paid what I asked for!!!

Only small caliber pocket firearms, 1" - 2" barrels.

Is .25 more reliable or effective than .22? Is .32 more reliable or effective than .25?

Talking strictly up close, 3' or less. Which would best stop the threat if someone jumped in your car, had a knife in their hand and said drive....

Not looking for larger caliber options, I'm just wondering what people know about these 3 specific "small" calibers.

Not wanting to debate the use of a weapon in this scenario, more interested in reasons why one is superior to the other.

How much is your safety worth. Get the best you can afford. 9mm lc9s pro is so small already why choose a 32 or 380. As far as my Beretta 25 mouse , only way to tell is I need a willing volunteer to take a few to the chest for the
Odt team Your best weapon- your senses, the song lock up your daughters,
lock up your wife, now it's lock your car door from the gas station sliders.

Great little gun. A friend bought one for his wife who really hated recoil. I wish they would fit more than 6 rounds in it though.

Back
Top Bottom