• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

.22 cal Pistol

Inatree

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
My old High Standard Sentinel is wearing out. It's time to retire it.
BUT... Bush hogging aint worth a flip if I cant shoot rats while I do it !
I would prefer a double action but I might try a single action.
What yall got ?

If you want to replace your double action revolver with another double action revolver, I'd recommend getting a stainless steel Tauru.

I forget what the latest model is called but I had an older model called the 94 --all stainless construction except for the wooden grips. (New ones come with rubber grips). It cost about $225 back in the mid-1990s. It was a good gun for about 12 years, and then it developed a problem and Taurus replaced it under warranty. When I got the new one, I sold it. I didn't do that much plinking in the woods anymore at that time,

If you want to replace your double action revolver with another double action revolver, I'd recommend getting a stainless steel Tauru.

I forget what the latest model is called but I had an older model called the 94 --all stainless construction except for the wooden grips. (New ones come with rubber grips). It cost about $225 back in the mid-1990s. It was a good gun for about 12 years, and then it developed a problem and Taurus replaced it under warranty. When I got the new one, I sold it. I didn't do that much plinking in the woods anymore at that time,

Thanks, I wasn't aware of that model. I had looked at a ( 922?) but it was just too big. That looks like what I want.

Back
Top Bottom