• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

22 flippers are D-bags: Proof

I don't know if they can do anything but it would have been funny if that cop called the ATF to come out there.

I ****ing hate those argumentative douche bags. There is no need to be that way when the cop was perfectly relaxed when he come up to them.

The walmart close to my home has a mcdonalds in it. So, every morning a covey older gentlemen sit around until the sporting dept opens where they go and buy thier 3 boxes or until they sell out. Just so happens to be a ample supply of .22 ammo at the local flea markets. twice the price of course. D-bags

Thank goodness I didn't go down that road.
I know a 22 flipper. He is about to go to federal prison for selling guns to felons at a flea market and across state lines. He is just about as much of a jerk as the guy doing the video. The ATF confiscated over a hundred guns and thousands of rounds of ammo.

I know a 22 flipper. He is about to go to federal prison for selling guns to felons at a flea market and across state lines. He is just about as much of a jerk as the guy doing the video. The ATF confiscated over a hundred guns and thousands of rounds of ammo.

karma :)...I don't even bother rating the flippers, I block them..they aren't worth doing business with on anything else.

Really? What's his name and where does he reside?

Back
Top Bottom