• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

22 flippers are D-bags: Proof

What a douchebag. How do you expect to be treated with respect if you don't give it? A man treating another man like that is just ignorant.

What a douchebag. How do you expect to be treated with respect if you don't give it? A man treating another man like that is just ignorant.

e7d2c7cf97e10d0d04da25350f4c98d1.jpg

im pretty sure they arent allowed to sell anything on the street without a vendors license

i could be wrong but people get the fuzz called on the downtown selling gatorades and such

It depends where you are. Codes and laws are different. They looked to me to be in a walmart parkinglot though and not a sidewalk, which parking lots are technically not public property therefor the cop could have removed them if the owner of the parking lot requested and arrested them if they refused..

If it was a walmart and I were the cop I would have walked in and talked to the manager about idiots selling products in their parking lot in competition to them and asked if they wanted them removed just to be a dick because he wanted to be a dick because I know that he wouldn't have left willingly and would have been arrested.. But thats just me and I'm a dick like that if you want to be a dick to me.. Cop was nothing but respectful and polite to them.. They had no reason to be douche-bags. If the cop came out of the car acting a dick.. then maybe

It depends where you are. Codes and laws are different. They looked to me to be in a walmart parkinglot though and not a sidewalk, which parking lots are technically not public property therefor the cop could have removed them if the owner of the parking lot requested and arrested them if they refused..

If it was a walmart and I were the cop I would have walked in and talked to the manager about idiots selling products in their parking lot in competition to them and asked if they wanted them removed just to be a dick because he wanted to be a dick because I know that he wouldn't have left willingly and would have been arrested.. But thats just me and I'm a dick like that if you want to be a dick to me.. Cop was nothing but respectful and polite to them.. They had no reason to be douche-bags. If the cop came out of the car acting a dick.. then maybe

yeah he should have shot em.

Back
Top Bottom