• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

223 55gr hp 1k 269.50 shipped

No prob on the hijack. I have been shooting both types of ammo without any problems but I also put my rifles together so there is no factory warranty on them anyhow. If I followed the manufacturers guidelines on ammo to keep warranty active I would have to buy the most expensive ammo produced to appease them.

Chrome-Lined Chambers on a quality barrel were made to handle this with no problem ...
Also, consider that the 4#'s of powder required to load 1k of .223 would cost you $120, add to that $80 for some so/so projectiles,
and $30 for primers ... and the pleasure of not having to pick-up and process the "brass" (priceless)

Keep in mind though, prices are coming down ... waiting a month or two could save you another 10% or more

Chrome-Lined Chambers on a quality barrel were made to handle this with no problem ...
Also, consider that the 4#'s of powder required to load 1k of .223 would cost you $120, add to that $80 for some so/so projectiles,
and $30 for primers ... and the pleasure of not having to pick-up and process the "brass" (priceless)

Keep in mind though, prices are coming down ... waiting a month or two could save you another 10% or more

So True,
AR Parts very low cost now. BCG for less than $75.00 , If .223 prices drop another 10% it will be cheaper than 22LR..lol

Well all manufacturers expanded their production capacities during panic. Now panic is over but it's not easy to scale back the production it involve lots of cost issues so production is high and demand is low means we gonna love prices cheaper than they were before panic.

Just as a heads up, my Walmart has gotten in Tula Spam Cans for $119. Dunno if it's just a fluke or if others will be stocking as well, but I was all over it when I saw them, my AR friggin loves cheap, dirty Russian ammo as much as I love cheap, dirty Russian women!

Back
Top Bottom