• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  .223 or 5.56 ammo for you Ar15 whores (like me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

strongtactics

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Governor
255   0
Reaction score
Alright fellas,
I won a prize yesterday in the giveaways and want to "pay-it-forward" a bit.
I am an Ar-15 whore. I admit it. I have had more Ar15s in the safe than any other type of gun, despite the fact that carrying them concealed can be a little tricky. My friends who happen to know this fact (from me taking them to the range) always say "WHY DO YOU NEED AN ASSAULT RIFLE? OR HECK, MORE THAN 1??" Then they shoot one of mine and ask "Where can I get one?" (Most of my close friends are not "into" guns.)

That said, when I looked in the safe for something to giveaway, I pretty much only had 1 option, ammo for an Ar15.
This will end up being a combined lot of .223 and 5.56, I am not sure exactly what kind just yet, but it will total 200 rounds. If you don't like shooting .223 or whatever, I hope that you can get over that for the sake of this giveaway, if not then GPOAR.

The ammo will ALL be brass cased, factory loaded stuff (no reloads or steel).

You need to be a site supporter to enter this giveaway and NOT have won any items from the ODT giveaways yesterday. I will check the supporter status and the winner's list.
If you aren't a site supporter, it's only $15 for a year...you WILL throw away that much in a day, week, or a month on either coffee, cigarettes, or midget prostitutes most likely.
If you post a picture of an Ar-15 that YOU currently own, you get a 2nd entry!

If the winner is in the Augusta area, We will set up a local meet, if you are not, I will ship on my dime.

Because I am such a whore, I will post a few pictures of Ar15s that I either own or have owned to get us started.
That said, NONE of these rifles are currently for sale, trade, or a part of this giveaway in ANY shape, form, or fashion.
The Giveaway includes a mixed lot of .223 and 5.56 ammo (200 total rounds) ONLY.

I will have my daughter choose a random number tomorrow night at approximately 8pm to choose the winner. I reserve the right to close the giveaway in order to pick the winner anytime close to that.
Good luck.
ar8.jpgDSC_1409.jpgDSC_1693.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom