• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

22lr 325 sealed can at cabelas

Not bad for those that need it. I'm up to my eyeballs in .22. Waiting for 9mm to start coming down in price since the availability is coming back.

What's .22? lol

A long long time ago,we used to go shooting for fun and use inexpensive ammunition called .22 long rifle. One day,the sky went grey and an evil dark gloom settled over the mid-Atlantic seaboard and spread it's wretchedness across the United States. It appeared to have spread from Washington DC,but the old timers believe the scourge had it's beginnings in Chicago. To this very day, the damage,scarcity and suffering continues with 2016 being the beginning of hope once again.

A long long time ago,we used to go shooting for fun and use inexpensive ammunition called .22 long rifle. One day,the sky went grey and an evil dark gloom settled over the mid-Atlantic seaboard and spread it's wretchedness across the United States. It appeared to have spread from Washington DC,but the old timers believe the scourge had it's beginnings in Chicago. To this very day, the damage,scarcity and suffering continues with 2016 being the beginning of hope once again.

I thought 2008 was the beginning of hope? Hope and change was all we used to hear about. Several years later we realize what sounded like hope and change was really "cope with your leftover change"...

Not bad for those that need it. I'm up to my eyeballs in .22. Waiting for 9mm to start coming down in price since the availability is coming back.

The Kennesaw Wally world had Winchester white box 100 ct. $27 and the 250 mega paks as well.

Back
Top Bottom