• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  .22lr- $325rnd count box!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry bout the bad pictures. One is my "always near me" gun and the other is my nephew who will be shooting the ammo. 13719541473050.jpg20130622_221733.jpg

I only put the pic of my nephew so you or anyone else would know that I have no intention of flipping any ammo.

Thanks for the giveaway. Just a suggestion. When you close the thread, input the numbers 1 through however many posts and let the computer pick the number according to what number post. If not, I'll pick 686.

Here's my .22. I use her for bowling pin matches at Norcross Gun Club.

Attachments

• Mark II.jpg
    Mark II.jpg
    302.6 KB · Views: 21
Thanks for the giveaway. Just a suggestion. When you close the thread, input the numbers 1 through however many posts and let the computer pick the number according to what number post.

Yeah, that's what I plan on doing. This is the first time I've done a giveaway and didn't cross my mind it'd kinda cause confusion with people picking the same numbers. The post # is a heck of a lot simpler and definitely plan on doing it for future giveaways. Thanks!

Number 367 and here a a few of mine. The top is a Vickers Empire .22, Next is a Mossburg 144LSB .22 -I won it Shooting Matches Years ago thus the Plate on the Stock, Next is a Model 65-H&R Reising .22 WWII USMC practice rifle. Bottom don't count Remington model 81 .300 savage.
But that's a few of mine.

i39.tinypic.com_madmwm.jpg

Ooops forgot our Newest arrival my son just Bought this 2 weeks ago. Haven't taken it to the Range yet, NEED AMMO.

Beretta U22 NEOS
i41.tinypic.com_2yyt6vo.jpg

i41.tinypic.com_6frz95.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom