• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

22lr

I hope you guys have better luck than me on the .22LR. I ordered it on Thursday along with the spotting scope. I checked my order status this morning, and it looks like Cabelas removed the .22LR ammo off my order. :(

I received a notice saying mine had shipped.
I paid for shipping amd didnt order the scope - just ammo.

Last edited:
If anybody wants to buy one of mine let me know. I ordered while in the deer stand with 1 bar of service Thursday and it cut out on me while it was spinning on the "submit order" page. I ended up getting mine for the free shipping but somehow it double ordered and the 2nd one charged me for the shipping which was $5.95. They shipped out before I got a response from Cabelas. If anybody wants my extra box at cost+ the shipping for $23 let me know. I'll meet at the home depot off Wade Green in Kennesaw. Otherwise I'll just keep it.

If anybody wants to buy one of mine let me know. I ordered while in the deer stand with 1 bar of service Thursday and it cut out on me while it was spinning on the "submit order" page. I ended up getting mine for the free shipping but somehow it double ordered and the 2nd one charged me for the shipping which was $5.95. They shipped out before I got a response from Cabelas. If anybody wants my extra box at cost+ the shipping for $23 let me know. I'll meet at the home depot off Wade Green in Kennesaw. Otherwise I'll just keep it.

I would have bought a second box and paid for shipping but it said limit one per customer. *shrug* Good on you for passing on the deal to someone who missed out :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom