• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

.25 Cent Trigger Job?

oneill

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
62   0
Reaction score
I got a Glock 34 recently and even though the trigger is nice it could use a little work. I keep stumbling on a low cost solution called the ".25 cent trigger job" where you basically get some flitz or other polishing compound and smooth at some metal parts. I keep getting mixed reviews on the feasibility and effectiveness of this technique and was wondering if those that have already done it could provide some insight as to whether it worked or not.

Last edited:
I got a Glock 34 recently and even though the trigger is nice it could use a little work. I keep stumbling on a low cost solution called the ".25 cent trigger job" where you basically get some flitz or other polishing compound and smooth at some metal parts. I keep getting mixed reviews on the feasibility and effectiveness of this technique and was wondering if those that have already done it could provide some insight as to whether it worked or not.

How new is the GLOCK? if its like brand new, i would shoot it a bit, the trigger will smooth up. Do you know if it has a 3.5# connector ?

Personally I would just shoot it if you plan on keeping it and see if it gets better. If not spend the extra money to get it done right. Doing the job yourself voids glocks warranty.

Personally I would just shoot it if you plan on keeping it and see if it gets better. If not spend the extra money to get it done right. Doing the job yourself voids glocks warranty.

yeah its lookin like im not gonna be doin it. apparently if you polish it too much people have reported their glocks going full auto for 3-4 rounds.

yeah its lookin like im not gonna be doin it. apparently if you polish it too much people have reported their glocks going full auto for 3-4 rounds.

Lol I mean not saying it may be fun... But I'd like to know if I'm going to shoot full auto or semi auto.

Back
Top Bottom