• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$25 Novatec IWB Holster and Matching Trigger Guard

That really is a steal.
Just note

This deal will now run until December 15th.

Due to a high number of orders there is now a 4-5 week lead time! Please take this into consideration before placing your order. Please do not order if you are not willing to wait the 4-5 weeks. Any order placed after 2am EST 12/2/2016 will not arrive before Christmas! All orders placed BEFORE 2am 12/2/2016 EST will be fulfilled and delivered by Christmas Eve.

Not sure how many ordered on December 1st but as a follow up.

I am still waiting for it to ship... So much for that 4 week estimate. I have a tracking number but they have not submitted the package to USPS.

Yep.. I made my order on the 30th when it still said 4-5 week lead time.. I was okay with that.. I just saw on their facebook page where someone who ordered on the 2nd got their tracking number today. I'm not happy and will never order from them again. I understand its just the one guy, but hes at least 8 weeks behind now and he keeps getting further and further behind and hasn't stopped taking orders. That's not kosher in my book. I was expecting first or 2nd week of november but at this point I would be surprised if it was here before mid-late march. If he knew he was getting 500 orders a day that he couldn't fill he really needed to stop taking orders early december til he cought up.

Not to mention he is trashing customers on his website "You're getting two holsters for this price, you shouldn't mind waiting"

No, I'm getting a holster and a trigger guard that probably will get tossed in the trash because its useless to me, and yes I was happy waiting 4-5 weeks like your website suggested.. 2-3 months, not so much

Yep.. I made my order on the 30th when it still said 4-5 week lead time.. I was okay with that.. I just saw on their facebook page where someone who ordered on the 2nd got their tracking number today. I'm not happy and will never order from them again. I understand its just the one guy, but hes at least 8 weeks behind now and he keeps getting further and further behind and hasn't stopped taking orders. That's not kosher in my book. I was expecting first or 2nd week of november but at this point I would be surprised if it was here before mid-late march. If he knew he was getting 500 orders a day that he couldn't fill he really needed to stop taking orders early december til he cought up.

Not to mention he is trashing customers on his website "You're getting two holsters for this price, you shouldn't mind waiting"

No, I'm getting a holster and a trigger guard that probably will get tossed in the trash because its useless to me, and yes I was happy waiting 4-5 weeks like your website suggested.. 2-3 months, not so much

Ohhh now I see why he decided to wipe the Facebook page.. I absolutely hate the sob story too. Thst just makes it more insulting. So not only do you think too highly of yourself you didn't think to hire someone else and actually help get this out quicker?

Back
Top Bottom