Status
Not open for further replies.

WildMan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
102   0
Reaction score
25 rds of Atlanta arms reloads.

Don't have a 10mm and this ****s getting beyond ridiculous on cost so I'm gonna say for free but wouldn't mind if you traded me something. Doesn't have to have any real value. Would love some leftovers of the meal you or your wife make that's really good.

Probably not worth anyones time unless your nearby, but if it is I always enjoy meeting other ODTers.

I'd bring ya some lamb dinner that we're having tonight, but the wife and I never seem to have any leftovers when that's on the menu.

Since I reload for the 10mm so no reason for me to take'em if someone else can can use'em more than I can.

Mmm. When lambs done right it's damn good! Though I have never enjoyed the smell of it when it first starts cooking. Same with ground beef!
And yeh at this amount I imagine it's not worth some one reselling. Just hoping some one near by can get use of it.

Very generous of you.
My $2.50 Jacks pizza is already gone though.

I eat crusts...

And of course no one actually has to give me anything for it. Was just sitting here waiting for dinner and thought I'd mention the idea of food.

Anyone close by or in the area when I am is more than welcome to come scoop it up.

If I had a 10mm, you sir would have some

188DC009-03A2-4761-89BE-7D61131A20B6.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom