Not open for further replies.

1moondog

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
223   0
Reaction score
IMG_5013.JPG
IMG_5017.JPG
Yep, yep.....doing my 1st member giveaway:thumb:....for my 2500 post "milestone" I am giving away a Vintage Queen Cutlery Elk Etched Skinner with Sheath in the original box. It's not perfect, but it is damn nice- and it's FREE to the LUCKY WINNER! :first:
All you have to do is bring a worthy ($10 minimum) donation to the M&G at BUB BA Q in Woodstock this Saturday 22nd. Everyone that brings a donation will get a ticket. Get a ticket- win a prize and be entered to win my giveaway and more!

One entry per person and must be present to win:peace:.......be there or be left out:doh: ......hope to see you there!
Follow this link to sign up......https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/meet-greet-july-22nd-bub-ba-q-woodstock-giveaways.1441004/

View attachment 1249147 View attachment 1249149 Yep, yep.....doing my 1st member giveaway:thumb:....for my 2500 post "milestone" I am giving away a Vintage Queen Cutlery Elk Etched Skinner with Sheath in the original box. It's not perfect, but it is damn nice- and it's FREE to the LUCKY WINNER! :first:
All you have to do is bring a worthy ($10 minimum) donation to the M&G at BUB BA Q in Woodstock this Saturday 22nd. Everyone that brings a donation will get a ticket. Get a ticket- win a prize and be entered to win my giveaway and more!

One entry per person and must be present to win:peace:.......be there or be left out:doh: ......hope to see you there!
Follow this link to sign up......https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/meet-greet-july-22nd-bub-ba-q-woodstock-giveaways.1441004/

That is so sweet I would almost cancel my vacation to be there but a flogging from the family is not in order. Thanks 1moondog 1moondog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom