28-7 UGA 2017 SEC CHAMPS!!!!

Hell, Auburn can't even figure out who they are. They are supposed to be the Tigers, but have an eagle as a mascot, where the hell does War Eagle enter the equation.

Alabama isn't any better....The Crimson Tide, but the mascot is an elephant????

Go War Tigers!

Watching Gary Danielson call that game was like watching CNN on election night 2016. He wanted to be right about picking Auburn earlier in the season so bad. Suck it Gary!

Yep, pretty funny. In the first half, when the refs were helping Auburn in every way possible, and the replay would show it was a blatant blown call, Danielson would say "Not sure I agree with that." When the calls started going the other way, Danielson switched to "Worst call I've ever seen."

Yep, pretty funny. In the first half, when the refs were helping Auburn in every way possible, and the replay would show it was a blatant blown call, Danielson would say "Not sure I agree with that." When the calls started going the other way, Danielson switched to "Worst call I've ever seen."

I can't stand Gary. I usually turn the tv down and listen to WSB online when Georgia plays on CBS. Unfortunately, they were not able to broadcast this game online so I was forced to listen to the asshole!

Happy to see him squirm when his pick didn't turn out as planned!

Back
Top Bottom