• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

#1 UGA vs #21 TN

GA 1911

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
80   0
Reaction score
I just saw the game is a 3:30 CBS game. The opening line is TN +8.

I watched the Missouria/TN yesterday. The TN coaches had a poor game plan, and they will get this corrected by next Saturday
-------
UGA....running their win streak to 27 games — one shy of the SEC record held by legendary Hall of Fame coaches Paul “Bear” Bryant and Gene Stallings.

Smart set a new SEC record earlier this season for most wins in first 100 games coached (85), passing the likes of Nick Saban (84), Steve Spurrier and Phillip Fulmer (83) and Paul “Bear” Bryant (81).

Smart is now on the verge of equaling or passing up more milestones set by college football’s most respected legends.
----

Tennessee riding that looong home winning streak won’t want to give that up.
I agree. Those dudes are 5-0 at home (1-3 away).

I suspect the GA coaches are all well aware of this. They also have a healthy offense line. We used 7 guys that rotated to defeat Ole Miss. It may be the best 7 in college football. All seven were 4 or 5 star guys to begin their college career.

The Dawgs will leave Rocky Top in worse shambles than a Gaza Strip shawarma stand.

tmp.gif

As a faithful but often painful Vols fan. I just don’t see us pulling this off. We’re so hard to watch these days. If by any chance the stars aline, we get all the breaks and the dawgs bus breaks down, we might still only lose by 20. Take the over. Take the spread. Dawgs by 18. But go Vols!!

UT so twisted up over the annual "Wait till next year!" flop and realization that they may panic the herd and end up like Texas A&M and Miss State - firing the golden child head coach! He is about to be 7-4 after all the self anointing of "We back baby" and delusions of wining the SEC East this year. :rofl:

UT so twisted up over the annual "Wait till next year!" flop and realization that they may panic the herd and end up like Texas A&M and Miss State - firing the gold child head coach! He is about to be 7-4 after all the self anointing of "We back baby" and delusions of wining the SEC East this year. :rofl:
Hey, they’ve got Vandy as their last game of the season, win that one, maybe get into The Toilet Bowl, save ol’ Josh’s job.

Back
Top Bottom